Land zoning is regulated by Local Government Planning Schemes/Development Plans. To rezone is a legal process which seeks to alter the range of land uses permissible on a site or change the development controls.

When a property owner wants to alter the land use that is not permitted by the zoning of the property, the owner must request to rezone the property to a classification which permits the desired use.

Fisher Planning has extensive experience, ease of access to planning schemes/development plans and knowledge on how to apply for rezoning.

Through consulting Fisher Planning you will be provided with assistance to seek rezoning.
Further Information

Department Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure (VIC)

NSW Department of Planning and Environment
Government of South Australia

Disclaimer: This material is general in nature. Fisher Planning make it available in good faith.                                  Home   |   Contact   |   Glossary